10.5.10

It's a fact!

The average person consumes about 59 kilos of food every month (less in February I assume). I never bothered to count but it's a surprising fact that made me think. How many disappointing meals did you have to buy just to quickly satisfy your hunger? How many times did you eat the same ol' thing because you were short of ideas? How many bloody ham & cheese sandwiches can we consume before becoming robots?

We would be happier people if we could make the 59 kilos of food a month more exciting. This doesn't have to mean we should all turn into chefs and subscribe to cooking lessons and fill our shelves with awarded cookery books (though this might help).

It means we need to put more thought into what we put in our mouth and make every eating moment an experience to remember. I certainly tried and think I can show you how.

Enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment